Jackson County, Tennessee soil map (1913)
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Soil map of Jackson County (Tenn.) surveyed by Hugh H. Bennett, Inspector of the Southern Division, R.F. Rogers of the U.S. Department of Agriculture and J.H. Derden of the Tennessee Geological Survey. This map shows the Cumberland River, churches, towns and schools.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Snyder & Black Lithogrs
- Jackson County (Tenn.)
Soil survey materials
Cumberland River (Ky. and Tenn.)
Cities & towns
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Jackson County, Tennessee soil map (1913). 1913. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/133. (Accessed September 16, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1913) Jackson County, Tennessee soil map (1913). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/133
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/133>.