Letter from Charles Martin Simmons
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- 1918 August 25
A five page letter dated 1918 written on YMCA letterhead stationary from Charles Simmons in Knoxville to his family describing YMCA programs and training activities. He served as wagoner in Truck Co. C, 8th Corps Art. Park. He was from Chester County, Tennessee. In this letter he discusses training on the trucks, "I have been on the road most ever day. Auto riding aint no Pleasure to me now and reparing them aint no Pleasure either " (sic).
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Knoxville (Tenn.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Letter from Charles Martin Simmons. 1918 August 25. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/879. (Accessed January 26, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (1918 August 25) Letter from Charles Martin Simmons. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/879
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/879>.