Postcard from Red Cross canteen service, Knoxville, Tennessee
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Postcard imprinted at the right and center with a Tennessee map and showing distances from various cities to Knoxville and on the left with a picture of a young woman with a red cross on her right coat sleeve offering a cigarette to a soldier. Beneath is the caption "The Red Cross Canteen Service Met Us at Knoxville. Tenn. Population 95,000."
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- United States
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Postcard from Red Cross canteen service, Knoxville, Tennessee. 1917-1919. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/2905. (Accessed November 12, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1917-1919) Postcard from Red Cross canteen service, Knoxville, Tennessee. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/2905
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/2905>.