Mexican Village Interesting Feature of Old Hickory
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Photograph and article describing the community of Mexican, Puerto Rican, and Native American workers at a Tennessee munitions plant printed in the Old Hickory News, a newsletter for the Old Hickory Powder Plant.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Old Hickory Powder Plant
- Defense industries--Employees
E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Company
Mexico--Emigration and immigration
Old Hickory Powder Plant (Old Hickory, Tenn.)
World War, 1914-1918
World War, 1914-1918--War work
- Old Hickory (Tenn.)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees, that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Mexican Village Interesting Feature of Old Hickory. 1918-11-30. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/1962. (Accessed October 20, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1918-11-30) Mexican Village Interesting Feature of Old Hickory. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/1962
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/1962>.