Davidson County, Tennessee soil map (1903)
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Soil map of Davidson County (Tenn.) surveyed by William G. Smith and Hugh H. Bennett. Shows rivers, streams, towns and parks.
These early 20th century Tennessee county maps from the state Division of Geology show most significant economic and demographic features in the counties.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Davidson County (Tenn.) Soil survey materials
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Davidson County, Tennessee soil map (1903). 1903. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://teva.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/130. (Accessed January 28, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (1903) Davidson County, Tennessee soil map (1903). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://teva.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/130
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://teva.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/130>.