Hill-Billy Village, Pigeon Forge, Tenn.
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Located on U.S. Highway 441 at the foot of the Great Smoky Mts. The largest selection of souvenirs in the Smoky Mt. area. Prices are low. Air conditioned. Free parking. Free exhibit of Hill Billy life including the moonshine still. Indian made jewelry. Moccasins, tommy hawks, bow and arrows, baskets, alligator and hand tooled bags, chenille rugs, scuffs and bedspreads. Indian and hand made Hill Billy dolls, tom toms, Mt. honey, and woven purses, towels and woven rugs. Over 10,000 items
- Cline Photo Inc
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville. Libraries
- Cline Photo, Inc
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Cline Photo Inc. Hill-Billy Village, Pigeon Forge, Tenn.. 1910. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.lib.utk.edu/collections/islandora/object/pcard00%3A105511. (Accessed September 15, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Cline Photo Inc, (1910) Hill-Billy Village, Pigeon Forge, Tenn.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.lib.utk.edu/collections/islandora/object/pcard00%3A105511
- MLA citation style
- Cline Photo Inc. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://digital.lib.utk.edu/collections/islandora/object/pcard00%3A105511>.