Hank Williams - Louisiana Hayride final appearance
- View Full Item
First recording is part two of the complete audio recording from the film The Girl From Tobacco Row, created by Tex Ritter and released in 1966. Second record contains Hank Williams final performance on radio program Louisiana Hayride, on radio station KWKH (Radio station : Shreveport, La.), a recording of Hank Williams apologizing from his sick bed for a no show in Washington D.C. in January of 1952, and a sort speech by Hank Williams, in which he endorses Neil McCormack for Sheriff in Florida.
- Hank Williams
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- Ritter, Tex, 1905-1974
Faye, Rita, 1944
Smith, Arthur, 1898-1971
Mountaineers (Musical group : Hal Lone Pine)
KWKH (Radio station : Shreveport, La.)
Louisiana hayride (Radio program)
Williams, Hank, 1923-1953
- 1/4 inch -- 2 half tracks7.5 ips
- This audio file is the property of the Country Music Hall of Fame® and Museum and may be protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The file may not be downloaded, reproduced, or distributed without permission. End users must obtain all required permissions or consents from the owners of such rights. To inquire about use permissions and obtain a high-quality version of this, contact email@example.com. Please cite audio file information in email.
- Chicago citation style
- Hank Williams. Hank Williams - Louisiana Hayride final appearance. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digi.countrymusichalloffame.org/cdm/ref/collection/musicaudio/id/6558. (Accessed October 23, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Hank Williams, Hank Williams - Louisiana Hayride final appearance. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digi.countrymusichalloffame.org/cdm/ref/collection/musicaudio/id/6558
- MLA citation style
- Hank Williams. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digi.countrymusichalloffame.org/cdm/ref/collection/musicaudio/id/6558>.