World War I discharge certificate for Kenneth G. Redford
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- 1924 August 13
This certificate shows the honorable discharge for Musician Kenneth G. Redford, HQ Co., 114 FA, 30th Div. The certificate gives a physical description and enlistment record and was filed with the Williamson County Register of Deeds to certify his service. Redford was from Franklin, Williamson County, Tennessee. Discharged military personnel were required by state law to register with their respective regster of deeds.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Williamson County (Tenn.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- World War I discharge certificate for Kenneth G. Redford. 1924 August 13. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/2151. (Accessed October 22, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1924 August 13) World War I discharge certificate for Kenneth G. Redford. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/2151
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/2151>.