Civil War map of the Seat of War
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Map of the major locations of the Civil War in 1863 showing the states of Ohio, Maryland, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Florida. Shows major waterways, main railroad lines, strategic points, and military lines of communication. The original map is mounted in a fragile book and had to be scanned in four sections.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- E. Ezekiel
- United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865
Forts & Fortifications
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Civil War map of the Seat of War. 1863. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/90. (Accessed September 16, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1863) Civil War map of the Seat of War. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/90
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/90>.