Medal for Pilgrimage of Mothers and Widows
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This bronze colored medal features a central five pointed star surrounded by a wreath of oak leaves and laurel and surmounted flags and the Great Seal. The suspension is blue, white and red vertical striped silk attached to a rectangular bronze colored mount engraved "Mrs. Sarah F. Ring/ Tennessee." The reverse of the medal is marked "7086." Sarah Frances Ring of Franklin, lost her son, Pvt. Frank M. Ring, Co. A, 114th MG Battn., 30th Div in October 1918 while fighting in France.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- United States
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Medal for Pilgrimage of Mothers and Widows. 1933. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/2558. (Accessed October 22, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1933) Medal for Pilgrimage of Mothers and Widows. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/2558
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/2558>.