Original wills, Baker, Francis W., 1898 June
- View Full Item
- Created Date
An original will of Francis W. Baker, dated October 3rd 1894. Illustrates the first page of the document. According to the notation on the envelope, Baker’s will was presented for probate to the Davidson County Court “June of ’98, Minute Book 4 Page 138, Will Book 35, Page 1.” Forms part of Record Group 16, Original Wills, 1780-1925.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Nashville Public Library
- Baker family
Davidson County (Tenn.)--Wills
Davidson County (Tenn.)--History
Davidson County (Tenn.)--Genealogy
Nashville and Davidson County (Tenn.)--History--Sources
- U.S. and international copyright laws protect this digital content, which is provided for educational purposes only and may not be downloaded, reproduced, or distributed for any other purpose without written permission. Please contact the Metro Archives, Nashville Public Library, 615 Church Street, Nashville, Tennessee, 37219. Telephone (615) 862-5880.
- Chicago citation style
- Original wills, Baker, Francis W., 1898 June. 1898-06. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/4894. (Accessed November 16, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1898-06) Original wills, Baker, Francis W., 1898 June. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/4894
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/4894>.