British Artillery racing to the front
- View Full Item
- Created Date
British Artillery making quick time getting to the front. Vaux-Andigny, Aisne, France. October 17, 1918. Photograph shows soldiers moving artillery in action.
- United States. Army. Signal Corps
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- World War, 1914-1918
Campaigns & battles
- Aisne (France)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees, that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- United States. Army. Signal Corps. British Artillery racing to the front. 1918-10-17. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/WWI/id/23. (Accessed November 17, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- United States. Army. Signal Corps, (1918-10-17) British Artillery racing to the front. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/WWI/id/23
- MLA citation style
- United States. Army. Signal Corps. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/WWI/id/23>.