Ashburn's Memphis street map (1951)
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Two sided tourist street map of Memphis showing schools, highways, parks, cemeteries and neighborhoods. Reverse side has a street guide index and advertising for Fischer Lime & Cement Co.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Ashburn, J. Foster (John Foster)
- Overton Park (Memphis, Tenn.)
Elmwood Cemetery (Memphis, Tenn.)
Memphis State College
Memphis Zoo (Memphis, Tenn.)
Wolf River (Miss. and Tenn.)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Ashburn's Memphis street map (1951). 1951. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/183. (Accessed September 16, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1951) Ashburn's Memphis street map (1951). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/183
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/183>.