Peanut Shop postcard
- View Full Item
Two color Hatch postcard (red and blue on white) advertising the Peanut Shop in the Arcade downtown Nashville. Postcard is a restrike of the original show poster. Poster features metal photoplate of Harold Bradley.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- This digital image is the property of the Country Music Hall of Fame® and Museum and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The image may not be downloaded, reproduced, or distributed without permission. To inquire about use permissions and obtain a high-quality version of this file, contact email@example.com. Please cite image information in email.
- Chicago citation style
- Peanut Shop postcard. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digi.countrymusichalloffame.org/cdm/ref/collection/hatch3/id/828. (Accessed September 17, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Peanut Shop postcard. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digi.countrymusichalloffame.org/cdm/ref/collection/hatch3/id/828
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digi.countrymusichalloffame.org/cdm/ref/collection/hatch3/id/828>.