Map of Rutherford County, Tenn. (1878)
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This color map from the D. G. Beers Co. of Philadelphia shows roads, railroads, streams, schools, stores, residences with owner's names, post offices, and different-colored civil districts. Partially visible insets showing town of Murfreesboro and other towns in county. Also includes business directories. The chief value of this map comes from the detailed, late 19th century depiction of businesses and landowners names and acreages in the largely rural county.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- D.G. Beers & Co
- Landowners--Tennessee--Rutherford County--Maps--Facsimiles
Real property--Tennessee--Rutherford County--Maps
Rutherford County (Tenn.)--Administrative and political divisions--Maps
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Map of Rutherford County, Tenn. (1878). 1878. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/345. (Accessed September 15, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1878) Map of Rutherford County, Tenn. (1878). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/345
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/345>.