- View Full Item
- Created Date
Martha Maragaret Mariah Beene Walker was from the Sequatchie Valley in the area around Spencer in Van Buren County, Tennessee. She self published a book in 1927 entitled Reminiscences and Meandering Thoughts. These selections deal with her experiences in the Valley during World War I. She is buried in the Rankin-Dunalp Cemetery.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Nashville (Tenn.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Book selections. 1927. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/1776. (Accessed November 14, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1927) Book selections. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/1776
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/1776>.