Sergeant York sitting in his uniform after the war
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Sergeant Alvin C. York (1889-1964) sitting on some wooden steps reading a letter. He wears his military uniform, with hat and boots, but is not wearing his jacket. He has a striped tie. Text beneath the picture comments on York's desire for money to be spent on a primary school for rural children.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
World War, 1914-1918--Tennessee--History
Fentress County (Tenn.)
York, Alvin Cullum, 1887-1964
- Fentress County (Tenn.)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Sergeant York sitting in his uniform after the war. 1920. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll10/id/9. (Accessed November 11, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1920) Sergeant York sitting in his uniform after the war. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll10/id/9
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll10/id/9>.