Champion Tube Rollers of the World
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Photograph and article describing the group of African American workers employed under Babcock and Wilcox Company, who assembled boilers by rolling tubes that attached steam drums to mud drums at the Old Hickory Powder Plant.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Old Hickory Powder Plant
- African americans
E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Company
Old Hickory Powder Plant (Old Hickory, Tenn.)
World War, 1914-1918
World War, 1914-1918--Participation, African American
World War, 1914-1918--War work
- Old Hickory (Tenn.)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees, that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Champion Tube Rollers of the World. 1918-11-09. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/1968. (Accessed November 15, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1918-11-09) Champion Tube Rollers of the World. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/1968
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/1968>.