- View Full Item
- Created Date
- 1918 November 11
U.S. Army Signal Corps telegram from AEF HQ announcing the Armistice to U.S. troops at Brest, France. Telegram from a scapbook album of photographs and documents about George H. Harries. He was commender of Base Section No. 5 (U.S. facilities in and around port of Brest) from May-November 1918. He commanded the U.S. Mission in Berlin, Germany, after the Armistice.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Brest (France)
- DocumentsTelegramsMilitary records
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Armistice announcement. 1918 November 11. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/2389. (Accessed October 22, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1918 November 11) Armistice announcement. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/2389
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/2389>.