Revised map of Nashville, Tennessee
- View Full Item
- Created Date
From the 1912 Nashville City Directory, this detailed map of Nashville, Tenn. shows street names, city ward boundaries, railroads, cemeteries, significant buildings and important landmarks. Certain geographic features are incorporated in the map including the Cumberland River, creeks, hills, lakes, and ponds. There is a also a street index included.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Nashville (Tenn.)--Maps
Davidson County (Tenn.)--History--Sources
Tennessee, Middle--History--19th Century--Sources
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Revised map of Nashville, Tennessee. 1912. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/10333. (Accessed November 17, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1912) Revised map of Nashville, Tennessee. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/10333
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/10333>.