Two real photo postcards of the 30th Div. return
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- 1919 April
These two real photo post cards show slightly different view of soldiers marching in the Celebration Day parade of the 30th Div. on their return to Chattanooga, Tenn. on April 3, 1919. The 30th Division was composed of National Guard units from Tennessee, North Carolina, and South Carolina. The Division was organized at Camp Sevier, South Carolina and served with the British army in World War, 1917-1918. Many Tennesseans served in the 30th Division.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Chattanooga (Tenn.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Two real photo postcards of the 30th Div. return. 1919 April. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/298. (Accessed October 21, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1919 April) Two real photo postcards of the 30th Div. return. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/298
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/298>.