Scene on the Cumberland, Nashville, 1908
- View Full Item
- Created Date
A postcard of a scene on the Cumberland Riverfront. Men unload goods off of boats, and the Woodland Street Bridge is visible in the background. Forms part of the Norton Postcard Collection. 1 postcard : col. ; 3.5 x 5.5 in.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Nashville Public Library
Central business districts--Tennessee--Nashville
Boats and boating--Tennessee--Nashville
Cumberland River (Ky. and Tenn.)--Navigation
Woodland Street Bridge (Nashville, Tenn.)
- Still imagePostcards
- U.S. and international copyright laws protect this digital content, which is provided for educational purposes only and may not be downloaded, reproduced, or distributed for any other purpose without written permission. Please contact the Special Collections Division of the Nashville Public Library, 615 Church Street, Nashville, Tennessee, 37219. Telephone (615) 862-5782.
- Chicago citation style
- Scene on the Cumberland, Nashville, 1908. 1908. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/1767. (Accessed December 7, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1908) Scene on the Cumberland, Nashville, 1908. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/1767
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/1767>.