Real photo postcard of a knot board
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This photograph shows a knot board with examples of those knots used by Co. B, 308th Eng. Battn., and it was associated with Maj. Joseph J. Ring of Franklin, Tennessee. The 308th built one of the bridges across the Meuse River.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Real photo postcard of a knot board. 1917-1920. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/2775. (Accessed October 15, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1917-1920) Real photo postcard of a knot board. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/2775
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/2775>.