Bird's eye view of Nashville, circa 1907
- View Full Item
- Created Date
A postcard aerial view of the Rutledge Hill area of Nashville and old Howard School with its bell tower visible in the foreground, circa 1907. The Nashville skyline is visible in the background. Forms part of the Nashville Room Postcard Collection. 1 postcard : col. ; 3.5 x 5.5 in.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Nashville Public Library
- Souvenir Post Card Co. (Publisher)
- Howard School (Nashville, Tenn.)
Nashville (Tenn.)--Buildings, structures, etc
Rutledge Hill (Nashville, Tenn.)
- Still imagePostcards
- U.S. and international copyright laws protect this digital content, which is provided for educational purposes only and may not be downloaded, reproduced, or distributed for any other purpose without written permission. Please contact the Special Collections Division of the Nashville Public Library, 615 Church Street, Nashville, Tennessee, 37219. Telephone (615) 862-5782.
- Chicago citation style
- Bird's eye view of Nashville, circa 1907. 1907~. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/597. (Accessed October 19, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1907~) Bird's eye view of Nashville, circa 1907. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/597
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/597>.