Anderson County, Tennessee (1935)
- View Full Item
A 1935 blueline map of Anderson County (Tenn.) showing rural postal delivery routes, dwellings, stores, schools and churches. This detailed RFD map actually names some homeowners, churches, schools and stores and shows housing structures and community buildings as well as significant economic and demographic features.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- U.S. Postal Service
Rural free delivery
Cities & towns
- Anderson County (Tenn.)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Anderson County, Tennessee (1935). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/356. (Accessed September 18, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Anderson County, Tennessee (1935). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/356
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/356>.