Gold Fish Chateau
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Caption reads: "Gold Fish Chateau constructed into a Brigade Hdq. By 105 Engrs. Located on Poperinghe-Ypres Road." The Chateau is a three story building, made up mostly of brick. Sandbags, used for fortification, are stacked outside the entrance.
- Warfield, Francis B
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
Castles & palaces
World War, 1914-1918
- Ypres (Belgium)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees, that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Warfield, Francis B. Gold Fish Chateau. 1918. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/WWI/id/48. (Accessed September 21, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Warfield, Francis B, (1918) Gold Fish Chateau. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/WWI/id/48
- MLA citation style
- Warfield, Francis B. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/WWI/id/48>.