Bedford County, Tennessee, 1878
- View Full Item
- Created Date
From the new and actual surveys compiled and published by D.G. Beers & Co., 1878. Shows roads, railroads, streams, schools, residences and civil districts. The chief value of this map lies in the fact that it locates the dwelling structures of Bedford County landowners and homeowners. This black and white copy of the color original has inset enlargements of Bellbuckle, Unionville, Richmond, Watertrace and Shelbyville.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- D. G. Beers & Co
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Bedford County, Tennessee, 1878. 1878. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/10. (Accessed September 15, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1878) Bedford County, Tennessee, 1878. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/10
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/10>.