Photograph of the old City Hall and market place, circa 1900
- View Full Item
- Created Date
A photograph, ca. 1900, of the north end of the City Hall and market place of Nashville, Tennessee, located on the Public Square. The market place area shows vendor wagons and townspeople. The building was razed in 1935, to make way for a new courthouse. Forms part of the Nashville Room Historic Photographs Collection. 1 photographic reproduction of original : b & w ; 8 x 10 in.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Nashville Public Library
- City Hall (Nashville, Tenn.)
Public Square (Nashville, Tenn.)--History
Court House Square (Nashville, Tenn.)--History
Central business districts--Tennessee--Nashville
City and town life--Tennessee--Nashville
Nashville (Tenn.)--Buildings, structures, etc
Nashville (Tenn.)--Social life and customs
- Still imagePhotographsArchitectural photographs
- U.S. and international copyright laws protect this digital content, which is provided for educational purposes only and may not be downloaded, reproduced, or distributed for any other purpose without written permission. Please contact the Special Collections Division of the Nashville Public Library, 615 Church Street, Nashville, Tennessee, 37219. Telephone (615) 862-5782.
- Chicago citation style
- Photograph of the old City Hall and market place, circa 1900. 1900~. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/348. (Accessed December 12, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1900~) Photograph of the old City Hall and market place, circa 1900. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/348
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/348>.