Pocket testament and inscription of Pvt. Henry E. Phillips
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This pocket edition of the New Testament has contact information written in indelible pencil on the inside cover and has two other inscriptions in pencil with one dated 2/5/28. Phillips was from Oliver Springs, Tennessee. The town limits includes portions of Morgan, Roane, and Anderson Counties.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Pocket testament and inscription of Pvt. Henry E. Phillips. 1918-1919. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/2815. (Accessed October 14, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1918-1919) Pocket testament and inscription of Pvt. Henry E. Phillips. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/2815
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/2815>.