Map of Franklin, Tennessee
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Hand-drawn Civil War map of Franklin, done by a Confederate soldier, showing locations of Fort Grainger, Union and Confederate positions at the November 30, 1864 battle, major streams, fords, bridges, roads, and the railroad. The map includes a legend for certain places and a chronology of action of both Federal and Confederate troops near Franklin from March 1862 to December 1864.
James Marsh Morey was a corporal in Company D of the 32nd Regiment of the Tennessee Infantry organized at Franklin in Williamson County.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Maps
Franklin, Battle of, Franklin, Tenn., 1864
- Franklin (Tenn.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Map of Franklin, Tennessee. 1864. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/99. (Accessed October 20, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1864) Map of Franklin, Tennessee. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/99
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/99>.