- View Full Item
- Created Date
- approximately 1859
Shows cities, states, roads and streams in the southwestern portion of the Austro-Hungarian Empire. Also includes part of Italy and the Dalmatian Coast. Provinces are outlined in color.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
Cities & towns
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Southwest Austria. approximately 1859. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/9. (Accessed October 15, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (approximately 1859) Southwest Austria. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/9
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/9>.