Real photo postcard
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This post card belonged to Maj. Joshua Ring, 308th Eng. Battn., 83rd Div. The back of the postcard reads, "Drun sue Meuse/3 days after the Meuse was forced/bridge built by 308th." The 83rd Division served as depot division and various units saw action independent of the division structure in France.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Dun-sur-Meuse (France)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Real photo postcard. 1918. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/2833. (Accessed October 17, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1918) Real photo postcard. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/2833
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/2833>.