Overton County, Tennessee soil map (1908)
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Soil map of Overton County (Tenn.) surveyed by Orla L. Ayrs and D.H. Hill. The base map was enlarged and redrawn from U. S. Geological Survey sheets. This detailed map shows house structures, towns and villages, cove and hollow names, rivers, streams, boundaries and railroad lines.
These early 20th century Tennessee county soil maps from the state Division of Geology show most significant economic and demographic features in the counties.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Soil surveys--Tennessee--Overton County--Maps
Soil survey materials
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Overton County, Tennessee soil map (1908). 1908. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/138. (Accessed October 21, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1908) Overton County, Tennessee soil map (1908). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/138
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/138>.