Crayon print of Pvt. Ruby Glenn Blevins
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Pvt. Ruby Glenn Blevins served in Co. L, 117th Inf. Regt. in France and Belgium. Born in 1894, he was a farmer from Blount County. This crayon print is housed in an oval military frame with convex glass. Blevins was wounded slightly in action on September 24, 1918, and survived the war. The family reports that he refused promotion and died in 1971.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Crayon print of Pvt. Ruby Glenn Blevins. 1918-1919. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/1571. (Accessed October 21, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1918-1919) Crayon print of Pvt. Ruby Glenn Blevins. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/1571
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/1571>.