- View Full Item
- Created Date
Transportation map of Germany showing Reich roads, railroads, shipping routes, airways and populations. The beginnings of Adolf Hitler's vaunted autobahn road network, the forerunner of the American 4-lane interstate highway system, is shown. Called "Reich motor roads," the completed portions are indicated by solid green lines--under construction portions by double green lines. Map is in German; key is in English.
Reichsbahnzentrale für den Deutschen Reiseverkehr promoted rail travel for the German National Railroad [Reichsbahn].
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Germany. 1937. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/9093. (Accessed October 22, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1937) Germany. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/9093
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/9093>.