We Shall Not Sleep, 1919 World War I Calendar
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Calendar from 1919 featuring a painting of World War I soldiers, a battlefield cemetery, and the poem "In Flanders Fields" by John McCrae. It also features a brief commentary on the author of the poem and the war by "Black & Black, Makers of Surgical Dressings, etc., Chicago, New York, Toronto."
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
World War, 1914-1918
World War, 1914-1918, Poetry
McCrae, John, 1872-1918
- Nashville (Tenn.)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- We Shall Not Sleep, 1919 World War I Calendar. 1919-02-16. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/broadsides/id/7. (Accessed November 13, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1919-02-16) We Shall Not Sleep, 1919 World War I Calendar. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/broadsides/id/7
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/broadsides/id/7>.