The Hun-his Mark
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This poster from World War I shows a bloody handprint, presumably from a German soldier. The text of the poster reads, "The Hun-his Mark. Blot it out with Liberty Bonds."
- St. John, James Allen, 1872-1957
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Brett Lithographing Co
United States. Committee on Public Information
World War, 1914-1918
World War, 1914-1918--Economic & industrial aspects--United States
World War, 1914-1918--Germany
World War, 1914-1918--Propaganda
- New York (N.Y.)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees, that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- St. John, James Allen, 1872-1957. The Hun-his Mark. 1917. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/1950. (Accessed October 23, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- St. John, James Allen, 1872-1957, (1917) The Hun-his Mark. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/1950
- MLA citation style
- St. John, James Allen, 1872-1957. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/1950>.