Dutch Mill, Shelby Park, Nashville, circa 1909
- View Full Item
- Created Date
A color postcard of the Dutch Mill in Shelby Park, Nashville, Tennessee. This windmill structure, no longer extant, once stood on the landscape of Shelby Park, in East Nashville, near the Cumberland River. In 1909, Shelby Park was acquired by the Park Commission from the Shelby family. Forms part of the Nashville Room Postcard Collection. 1 postcard : col. ; 3.5 x 5.5 in.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Nashville Public Library
- Zibart Bros. (Publisher)
Sports & Recreation
Shelby Park (Nashville, Tenn.)
Nashville (Tenn.)--Buildings, structures, etc
- Still imagePostcards
- U.S. and international copyright laws protect this digital content, which is provided for educational purposes only and may not be downloaded, reproduced, or distributed for any other purpose without written permission. Please contact the Special Collections Division of the Nashville Public Library, 615 Church Street, Nashville, Tennessee, 37219. Telephone (615) 862-5782.
- Chicago citation style
- Dutch Mill, Shelby Park, Nashville, circa 1909. 1909~. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/603. (Accessed October 17, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1909~) Dutch Mill, Shelby Park, Nashville, circa 1909. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/603
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/603>.