Map of Kentucky and Tennessee
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This color map features the post offices, post roads, canals, and railroads of Kentucky and Tennessee. Major cities and towns, rivers and creeks, and county lines are featured. Postal routes are displayed in the categories of mail, post, coach, stage, sulkey, crossroads, railroads, and canals.
- Burr, David H., 1803-1875
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Arrowsmith, John, 1790-1873
United States Postal Service
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees, that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Burr, David H., 1803-1875. Map of Kentucky and Tennessee. 1839. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/12. (Accessed September 19, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Burr, David H., 1803-1875, (1839) Map of Kentucky and Tennessee. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/12
- MLA citation style
- Burr, David H., 1803-1875. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/12>.