30th Division salvage dump
- View Full Item
- Created Date
30th Division salvage dump for material and equipment hastily gathered up on the battlefield in France. A group of soldiers are going through items in the dump to determine what they can use in the future. This dump is located next to a brick building.
- United States. Army. Army Corps, 1st. Signal Office
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
Campaigns & battles
World War, 1914-1918
Arms & armament
- Aisne (France)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees, that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- United States. Army. Army Corps, 1st. Signal Office. 30th Division salvage dump. 1918-10-14. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/WWI/id/20. (Accessed October 18, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- United States. Army. Army Corps, 1st. Signal Office, (1918-10-14) 30th Division salvage dump. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/WWI/id/20
- MLA citation style
- United States. Army. Army Corps, 1st. Signal Office. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/WWI/id/20>.