Inventory of dental supplies of Major Bernard Edwin Ragland
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- 1919 April 11
Major Bernard Edwin Ragland (1894-1963) served in the Dentist Corps and was a member of the Medical Detachment of the 155 Inf. Regt., 39th Div. during World War I. This is an inventory of dental supplies dated April 11, 1919 that Major Ragland had in his office in Bad Bertrich Von Sudosten, Germany after the war was over.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- DocumentsMilitary records
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Inventory of dental supplies of Major Bernard Edwin Ragland. 1919 April 11. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/2363. (Accessed September 20, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1919 April 11) Inventory of dental supplies of Major Bernard Edwin Ragland. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/2363
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/2363>.