Cumberland and Tennessee River Basins
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Map showing the areas encompassed by the watersheds of these two major rivers. A major objective of the Cumberland River Development Project was to include the Cumberland River under the Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA). Eventually, dam-building on the Cumberland became the purview of the US Army Corps of Engineers, while the Tennessee River basin remained under the control of the TVA.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
Tennessee River Valley
Cumberland River (Ky. and Tenn.)
Tennessee Valley Authority
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Cumberland and Tennessee River Basins. 1925-1953. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/384. (Accessed November 18, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1925-1953) Cumberland and Tennessee River Basins. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/384
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/384>.