Haywood County, Tennessee, 1937
- View Full Item
- Created Date
A Tennessee Department of Conservation map of Haywood County (Tenn.) based on surveys by Walter F. Pond, state geologist, in 1937. Map shows Brownsville and residences and names smaller communities as well as churches, schools, stores, mills, and county lines. This detailed map shows every house structure and significant economic and demographic feature in Haywood County.
- Tennessee. Division of Geology
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
Tennessee Division of Geology
Stores and shops
- Haywood County (Tenn.)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Tennessee. Division of Geology. Haywood County, Tennessee, 1937. 1937. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/327. (Accessed September 15, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Tennessee. Division of Geology, (1937) Haywood County, Tennessee, 1937. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/327
- MLA citation style
- Tennessee. Division of Geology. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/327>.