Simple country house
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- 1918 April 7
Picture postcard of a mixed-architecture home that belonged to Hazel Allen Pray. A country version of the Queen Anne style of architecture, it features a wraparound porch with classical columns. The card is addressed to Fred Abel/Co. F/322 Regiment/ Camp Jackson/Columbia/South Carolina and postmarked Dayton, Tennessee. It bears a canceled 3-cent Washington postage stamp. Abel served in the 322nd Inf. Regt. 81st ("Wildcat") Div., which fought in France.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Dayton (Tenn.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Simple country house. 1918 April 7. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/3291. (Accessed October 20, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1918 April 7) Simple country house. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/3291
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/3291>.