Freeman, Thomas J.
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- 1918 October 12
United States. Army; Pioneer Infantry; Medical Detachment; 809th Regiment
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- African American soldiers
World War, 1914-1918
World War, 1914-1918--Casualties
World War, 1914-1918--Participation, African American
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Freeman, Thomas J.. 1918 October 12. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll26/id/4085. (Accessed November 14, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1918 October 12) Freeman, Thomas J.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll26/id/4085
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll26/id/4085>.