AddendumThe German Forces
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- 1919 June 26
Major Bernard Edwin Ragland (1894-1963) served in the Dentist Corps and was a member of the Medical Detachment of the 155 Inf. Regt., 39th Div. during World War I. This pamphlet, compiled by G-2, Third U.S. Army, details the reorganization of the German Army after World War I from independent, volunteer friewilliger units into the Reichswer, or National Army, and a Volkswehr, or People's Army. The "G-2" is the army term for the staff officer assigned to military intelligence.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- AddendumThe German Forces. 1919 June 26. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/2180. (Accessed October 24, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1919 June 26) AddendumThe German Forces. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/2180
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/2180>.