Nashville medal issued to World War I veterans
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This Nashville Medal was issued to John William Cato. It consists of a bronze bar bearing "1918", a red/white/blue vertical striped ribbon suspension, and a bronze medal featuring Liberty seated at the center of a large star, superimposed upon a ring having the words "FOR/DEMOCRACY/LIBERTY/AND/JUSTICE" arranged between the arms of the star.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Nashville (Tenn.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Nashville medal issued to World War I veterans. 1919. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/30. (Accessed November 17, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1919) Nashville medal issued to World War I veterans. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/30
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/30>.