- View Full Item
- Created Date
Clipping. Front-page editorial letter to U.S. Representative Clarence W. Turner protesting the placement of a Negro Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC) camp at Montgomery Bell Park. The writer says the Army's intention to place black enlistees at the park "will cause no end of trouble and probably bloodshed."
- Reeder, J. E
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- The New Idea
- New Deal, 1933-1939--Tennessee
C. C. C
African American soldiers
Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.)
- Burns (Tenn.)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees, that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Reeder, J. E. Newspaper advertisement. 1935-07-18. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/285. (Accessed January 18, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Reeder, J. E, (1935-07-18) Newspaper advertisement. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/285
- MLA citation style
- Reeder, J. E. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/285>.