Maury County, Tennessee soil map (1923)
- View Full Item
- Created Date
A 1923 color soil map of Maury County (Tenn." published to accompany the USGS Soil Survey volume and surveyed by J.H. Agee and J.A. Kerr. This detailed map actually names most churches, schools, and topographical features and shows house structures, towns, churches, boundary lines and sections of the Louisville and Nashville Railroad.
These early 20th century Tennessee county maps from the state Division of Geology show most significant economic and demographic features in the counties.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Maury County (Tenn.) Louisville and Nashville Railroad Company
Soil survey materials
Cities & towns
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Maury County, Tennessee soil map (1923). 1923. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/131. (Accessed November 15, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1923) Maury County, Tennessee soil map (1923). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/131
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/131>.