Hardeman County, Tennessee, 1923
- View Full Item
- Created Date
A Tennessee Board of Natural Resources map of Hardeman County based on surveys by C. R. Watkins, Jr. in 1916 and C. C. Anderson and R. Perrin in 1921. Shows towns, roads, railroads, streams, drainage canals, residences, churches, schools, and cemeteries. This extremely detailed map shows every house structure and significant economic and demographic feature in Hardeman County.
The 1920s county maps by the state Division of Geology or, in this case, the Board of Natural Resources, are most revealing of the community and historical geography of Tennessee.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
Tennessee Division of Geology
Cities & towns
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Hardeman County, Tennessee, 1923. 1923. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/65. (Accessed November 20, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1923) Hardeman County, Tennessee, 1923. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/65
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/65>.